After months of enjoying the posts of others, I have decided to join the ranks of an official blogger. The only hesitation I have had is that I don't lead a very exciting life (which suits me) and I thought of the poor souls reading this. OK, I will make my blog as great as I can. I think this will be fun, and I hope to hear from all of my friends. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Now this will be the part of my post where I complain about stuff. In one week, all three of my children have gotten croup. Mackenzie is my latest sufferer and she got it the worst. Erik got to take her to the ER last night because she was struggling to breath. She was super great today though, so I think we are on the up and up. I hope to never have that again.
I should post something happy too. We got to drive to San Antonio this last weekend to see my nephew get baptized. That was a really fun trip. My brother took us to see the Alamo while we were there. I didn't have my camera with me (story of my life) so next time I take a road trip, I promise to take pictures for my site.
That's it for now. I don't want to over do it on my first try.

2 comments:
Melissa! SO happy you have given in to the blogging bug! We have all missed you in book club and at tleast this way we can keep up on what you are doing. Can't wait for the pics!
Hey Melissa! Welcome to blogland! You say life's not so exciting for you, but you kind of find the ordinary to be fun when you blog, and you find more excuses to take pictures. We (well at least I) enjoy hearing about normal happenings. So have fun!
Post a Comment