So all of the events of Halloween are done, and I am happy. We went to a community party on Monday, and last night we took them trick or treating. It only took 3 streets to fill up the buckets. The kids are still on something of a sugar rush and all I have heard from Kenzie today is "can I look in my bucket?"
Last year we just went out to eat on Halloween, I am thinking that was a whole lot easier.
I have a very strong urge to get out my Christmas decorations (I blame Target for having a lot of stuff out already).
Well, my kitchen is a mess (by mess I mean that every square inch of my countertop has some thing on it, and the pile keeps getting higher), Henry is crying about something, Sam and Kenzie are running amuck (maybe why Henry is crying), I have a headache (thanks Henry), I still need to shower today, Erik calls...he is bringing home dinner. The kids go outside to play. Peace has been restored!


4 comments:
Such cute costumes! I feel the same way though, happy to be through Halloween and that darn target really does make me want to put up the Christmas decorations, but alas, Adam will not allow it.
I love those costumes! Such cute kids. I love Christmas decorations too. But Dan is a decoration nazi and won't let me even thing about decorating until after Thanksgiving. A girl can dream, and listen to carols while hubby's at work. :)
Hip Hop Hooray! Halloween is over! Bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll have my Christmas decorations out by Thanksgiving day. I don't care what Lee says, he doesn't even have to help!
at first I was thinking, who is that hand holding up henry?? great costumes!
Post a Comment