Lest you should suppose that I am the only one being spoiled, Erik's company bought him an ipod. Here is my giddy man checking it out for the first time. Know also that I bought him an ipod for Christmas, that he knew this, that it was wrapped and under the tree, and that he let his company buy him one anyway. Know that it broke my heart to return my gift, and then you will know why I got roses on Wednesday. I think it was so heart breaking because I had also got him a new pair of running shoes (wrapped and under the tree again), and then he went out bought himself a pair. ARGGGG, he is sure lucky that I love him so much!
Lesson learned: It doesn't pay to shop early.

2 comments:
Men are so hard to shop for! My husband can't stand suspense and I have to hide everything and he bugs me constantly "What is it? What is it?"!
Dang. I would have been likewise frustrated. Checking things off the list is too much fun..and now you have to rethink everything. I would have pocketed the extra ipod for myself!
Post a Comment