My true love sent to me, the bestest gift that I had always wanted.
And now he's DONE, I can allow no more!
Story to preface this gift:
On my wedding day, I had my make up done at Macy's (because my roommate worked there) by the Clinique gal. It wore well all day, and ever since then I have thought about buying some. I just could never justify paying so much on make up for me.
I was completely spoiled by Erik this evening. He took me to the mall and had me choose what I needed. He even threw in a bottle of Pleasures perfume.
LOVE IT!
Thank you dear husband for making me feel so girly and so loved. I needed that.

4 comments:
Nothing's too good for my sweetie. Merry Christmas good looking!
I love Clinique! It's just about all I wear anymore. You deserve it, there is nothing wrong with paying for high quality. You are awesome!
That is a great husband. I love all the stuff you got!
that is really really sweet!
Post a Comment