CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Pretty much the best gingerbread house ever

We bought the kit at Costco, and we loved making this house! Sam and Kenzie really got into it, and Henry happily watched and ate a cookie. Erik did a masterful construction job, that roof isn't going anywhere. We are definitely going to do this again!

4 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Yummy, do you think it will last long before demolition? We bought one of those too, I am interested to see how the boy does with it.

CJ said...

What an awesome house! My in-laws make gingerbread houses every year. I thought maybe I'll make one this year. Little guy looks so happy, don't break your teeth on the "icing"!

Amy said...

How on earth do you get your Henry to smile so big for pictures?! My constant battle is getting good pics of the boys...they simply aren't camera smilers or sitters.

The house is darling! What a fun family activity.

April said...

that looks like a fine establishment---did you eat it? also, your kids are adorable!!