CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

10 little pests, er I mean pets

Wahoo, a fish tank. A fish tank in my living room.
I couldn't be more thrilled.
Let me give you a tour.
This crocodile was my contribution.
He is very menacing, and when Erik sets it up,
it will open it's mouth and blow bubbles.
And here to our right we have Sam's Bala Shark.
His name is Scout. "Oh dear, what will become of Scout?" (evil laughing)
Henry is very happy with the "fishies".
There are 9 other fish in there.
I will have to spotlight them another time.
This has been Erik's lifelong pursuit.
Yay Erik, you got YOUR fish tank!
~note the YOUR...I am never cleaning it friend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have started smaller like this... not jumping right in to the devil cat!

Anonymous said...

We should have started smaller like this... not jumping right in to the devil cat!

Anonymous said...

I accidentally pushed send twice... crap now you have 3 comments and they are all from me... sorry!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I missed you alot too! I am becomming quite attached to your blogs and your comments on mine... shoot, now there are 4 comments!

Megan said...

After eric is done cleaning HIS fish tank send him on over here I have a tiny fish bowl that takes lots of cleanings.

***LIZ*** said...

Yeah, about you not cleaning that tank, you let me know how that goes... being the Mom is sometimes a dirty job.

gina said...

I'm not so sure about the fish tank but I'm totally diggin the Buzz Lightyear PJs!