1. Making Erik happy by agreeing to the fish tank.
2. I worked at the book fair at Sam's school and I got to operate a cash register (it had been a long time). I love cash registers!
3. Shopping with Amy...I hope to do that again soon, I'm thinking shoe store.
4. Watching Erik and Sam play football in the backyard.
5. Being able to vacuum my own carpets in my own house (I was struck with overwhelming gratitude for my home today while I was cleaning).
6. Someone told me that the Target store near me is open now, I have not confirmed this, but just hearing "new Target" and "open" in the same sentence made me happy.
7. Doing yard work as a family this afternoon was great. I mowed, Erik edged, I weeded, Kenzie cut dead flowers, Sam was a go to guy, and Henry jumped on the tramp.
8 years ago

1 comments:
Target IS open. And it is beautiful. And I went there today!
Post a Comment