1. It was confirmed, I went there about 5 times, we have a Super Target (and whenever we drive past it, OK, to it, we sing Super Target to the rescue, because it is our super hero.)
2. I pulled weeds and hacked up a bush in my front yard on Wednesday, it did not make me happy then, but it made me happy to be able to walk by that bush tonight without it blocking my way.
3. Speaking of walking past the bush, Erik took me to a movie tonight. It was 10,000 B.C. and I can't recommend it per the cheese factor being about an 8, but it is always fun to go to the theater. I get Junior Mints every time, because I love them so.
4. Getting a card in the mail from my friend Megan. Hey Megan, I got some more puzzles and books for the nursery because I am your most honored friend to be getting "real" mail from you.
5. Meeting London. She is the sweetest girl and it was a joy to spend a couple of hours with her on Thursday. I hope for a lot more visits from her, and can't wait to get to know Mandi better too.
6. Working Wednesday with my little ones. I sat down and made a to do list, and Sam and Kenzie liked my list so much, they did a bunch of jobs on it and crossed them off, it made me so happy.
7. Henry went down a very tall slide all by himself. He taught himself how to go down on his belly and it is so fun to watch him.
Hooray it's the weekend!
8 years ago

2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a great Spring Break! I wish I had felt better so we could have joined you..but then you wouldn't have met London, so I guess that's a fair enough trade!
I finally put you on my sidebar and have just read your last few posts (up to this one - today is Monday, the 17th). I am excited to read up on your family and get to know you better as well. Thanks so much -- you really saved me on Thursday and London had a blast.
Post a Comment