CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Happy Birthday Dear Dad

Today is my Dad's 39th birthday!
Happy Birthday Dad!
My Dad is amazing.
He is a MASTER of all trades.
He can build a whole house from the dirt up
(That includes plumbing and electrical).
He can fix any machine.
He can make beautiful wooden furniture.
He is good at drawing/painting.
He can skip a pebble across the river.
He can give a great talk with a moments notice.
His laugh is contagious.
He has a strong testimony.
He is diligent in all that he does.
He is my Dad.
This is a picture I took of him when
we surprised him on Christmas Eve.
I love this smile.
I love you Dad, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday (39?!) to your Dad!

***LIZ*** said...

Happy Birthday! I love the suprised smile you got on film.