CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Happy Spring

Even though it doesn't feel like spring here (more like summer). I thought I would wish everyone a happy spring. Don't be jealous that I am so good at making pictures with my computer paint program. It's probably the best picture ever made.
So there you have it, blogging every day is HARD, and now you are ending up with a post like this. I just don't know if I can make it 6 more days. Give me some ideas friends. Help!

6 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Ideas for 6 more blogs: what you enjoyed with your five senses (what you smelled, what you touched, etc.)OR things you noticed each day that were blue, or green, or yellow (each day a different color.....the kids can help you find fun things) Can you tell I work with Kindergarteners?? :)

CJ said...

Awesome picture! Keep a log of what you ate that day, take a picture of yourself with no makeup on and post it. I'm just kidding, I did try to post a picture of myself with no makeup (the one with all the necklaces) but I decided I'm at my best with it on!

Anonymous said...

Give a brief explantion of the unilogical neccessity of modern man's existential delima... it will be so fun!

gina said...

I just did a fun post... Well I thought it was fun. Check it out-

gina said...

BTW, you can get great photos on googlephotos and fotosearch.com

Mandi said...

just take your kids to the park and bring your camera -- your bound to get some good pics. I like the picture.