CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

probably the best prank ever

I hadn't planned a prank to play on Erik. Then I woke up inspired. He was in the shower so it was the perfect time to strike. I jumped in his Escape, drove it over a street, parked it, and ran back home. It took him FOREVER to get ready for work, but he finally said his goodbyes and left. What seemed like moments later, he came back in and said, "Well I get to call the police." "Why is that?" I asked in my most concerned voice. "Someone STOLE my truck!" he declared as he made his way straight to the phone. I waited until it looked like he was about to dial until I sprang the "April Fools" on him. He went from angry to confused to smiling within 2 seconds. It was GREAT!
I guess this makes you my fool now baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good One!!!!

Mandi said...

That probably didn't even phase him since there's been theft in the neighborhood. What a great idea. I'm sure he was just relieved to know the thieves hadn't hit your home.

gina said...

Perfect... I'm gonna do that one next year. This year I told Tom that I bid on a car on ebay and won. I told him I never thought my 15,000 bid would win since it was worth 20,000. He was so mad... for a second. I love April Fools!

***LIZ*** said...

Too funny! I would be too scared for payback if I tried pranking Adam.