CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Ha ha ha, I strike again.
I had to steal this one because it had already been stolen by another (easy target).
.
.
.
.
Baby Showers
I just never know what to give at a baby shower.
Sure they have "gift registries", but I do not pay much heed to those.
I thought on it a great while and decided the best gift to give is a newborn baby. It is just so fitting that someone that is about to have a baby would want a real one to practice on. It will soon be all the rage.
The only thing I haven't fully worked out is the wrapping...

4 comments:

jamirclark said...

Melissa, you're hilarious! You almost missed out on theiving on Thursday- but alas! You made it!

CJ said...

I am so loving this! I definitely think this should catch on. By the way, I love clocks, not alarms.
That's one sweet gift!

gina said...

CUTE!!! You always make me laugh. I have to make sure I'm not drinking anything when I read your blog!

Amy said...

Ha! That's a worthy picture to thief, I say. I haven't been reading people's blogs lately in my hurry, hurry of life, but I realized happily tonight that I hadn't checked in on Thievery Thursday. Love it!

Thanks again for helping me laminate & cut & feed kids on Thursday. I truly needed the push!