Remember when they were filming "Little Women" and we found out Christian Bale was cast in it? You just knew that he would marry you if ever he met you. So, we drove to LA and found out where the set was. You had the clever idea to sneak into the actor's trailers and dress up in the costumes to fool Christian. It would have been a great plan...but then you made me dress up as Beth. Beth, Dixie?? Why did I have to be the one that DIES? Then you said "Fine, be Meg!" Oh I was having none of that, her part is so small, and she has to go off and get married! So after hours of debate, you let me be Amy, I mean duh friend, I have golden hair. You of course thought yourself a "Jo". So you get all dressed up and then what do I do? I chop off all of your hair and sell it so Marmee can visit our dear ill father. You went absolutely hysterical, really, you should have seen the look on your face, it was so funny. Then you started shouting at me about how we were just pretending and I was insane and many more such nonsensical things. You were too loud. The security guys found us and escorted you off of the set. I stayed of course, I was the best Amy they had ever seen.
And we both know who Amy ends up with...
By the way Dixie, kissing Christian Bale really wasn't everything you had dreamed of. I think you are better off. When they allow you to have visitors at that "place" you're in, he and I will be the first in line. I love you that much.
Your Friend,
Melissa Amy March Laurence Bale


7 comments:
Melissa, I may be just a shade daft. WHAT???!!!! What part of this did you steal? Did you really kiss Christian Bale? Does your husband know? Did you really cut Dixie's hair?
I stole the picture! I make up stories to go with the picture.
You wish sister! Don't you recall that Christian went along with your little "scheme" to get you off set and in to the looney bin, and my scenes were the ones that made it into the movie??? That's why I was cast with him in Batman Begins, remember I won the Oscar??? Really Melissa, you need to stay on your meds!
Stinkin' awesome.
Crack Up!
This was definitely one of the best ever. Once again you made my Thursday (even though it's really Friday for me)!
Oh how I love Christian Bale, why is he every Mormon girls cruch I don't know. LOVE this story! YOu are so funny!
Post a Comment