This one time when I was little I was out jumping on a trampoline (because that is what I did). I was jumping really high and the next thing I remember is that I was laying on the patio with my head resting on the brick curbing. I don't know how I got there. I sat up and felt the back of my head to see if it hurt, but there was no pain.
Confused and a little freaked out, I went into the house. Passing by the fridge made me think of the Popsicles in the freezer, so I grabbed a cherry twin pop and ate both halves.
8 years ago

1 comments:
That's great!!! (Kind of like the "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie" books! One time when we were jumping on the trampoline my best friend fell off and had the wind knocked out of her. She couldn't breathe! She had dirt in her mouth from when she fell and was gasping for air... I ran in the house and told her mom she was eating dirt and her mom said, "Tell her to stop"...
Post a Comment