Back when I was in the hospital (I know what you are thinking, "another post about appendicitis", but hey, my life really isn't very exciting, so when something exciting, even BAD exciting happens, it's all I can think about for a while. Don't worry, maybe something good exciting will happen, then you will get to read about that a lot, so just bear with me here, this is a good story.) I counted on my fingers and figured out that I hadn't eaten anything for 28 hours by the time I was being rolled down for surgery. Twenty. Eight. Hours. No. Food. All I could think about was Cheetos. I really wanted me some Cheetos.
Looking back, I think it was the Morphine they kept giving me, because now Cheetos sound really gross.


3 comments:
i think that you have another good 2 or 3 posts before you hit your limit on over working the appendicitis angle.
I agree, I enjoy hearing about your morphine induced thinking.
As for Cheetos, the puffy cheese things that aren't really food, my kids love them.
Did you hear that in the UK, they declared that Pringles aren't really potato chips? Almost makes me want to eat them... No, I'm not on morphine.
Speaking of cravings, I have more "pregnancy cravings" not pregnant than I do when I am pregnant...
Post a Comment