CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Introducing the launch of my photography studio....Me And My Camera Take Photos Of You And Whatever Is Around You.
I am new to this business, but I have all of the essentials for being a great photographer:
a camera
an umbrella (don't know what it's for, but I saw a photographer use one once)
a bag of props which includes:
a change of clothes (in case your clothes look bad on you)
glasses (for a studious look)
a graduation cap
pom poms
a fruit basket (it photographs really well)
That's it for now, I'll add more stuff as I need it.
Here is my mission statement:
"At MAMCTPOYAWIAY, I strive to seek out the true inner essence of my client. I am 100% devoted to you when you sign up for a session. I will follow you around for days at a time, to your work, school, job interviews, your home, and where you sleep. No stone is left unturned when I am discovering who you are. My camera and I have a special relationship. It never leaves me. We are one. Join us. Let us capture you."
It took me 6 days to photograph this child:
Perfection!
Book your session today!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm superbly frightened at what picture would result from you following me around for days! This totally cracked me up....oh how I love Thursdays.

The White's said...

I agree with Amy. It would be scary thought to what you would be around to see for six days. Your thurs. are worth the wait. Thanks for another great laugh

Anonymous said...

I am thinking this is a good idea... I would feel like a movie star... maybe others would start following me around and start snapping shots too, I could wear sunglasses all the time and put my hand up to your lens with a scowl on my face... darn you paparazzi!

Sharr said...

dude! you are seriously freaking hilarious! lol... you're killin' me smalls!

***LIZ*** said...

When can we book you... you are truely a photographic genius!