In the last picture, I can see my Sissy's handwriting. :) Happy Birthday Kenzie! I bet you are sleeping so soundly right now, after all the fun things you did today.
I absolutely LOVE kid's brthdays, so I enjoyed every one of those pictures. How cute that she thanked them for the rock and the stick! Oh, i remember when little Sam was just a little Sunbeam, and I was his teacher. How old is he now, like twenty!? I love the dress made from the girly man shirt! It is really cute!
5 comments:
Awesome footage there!
In the last picture, I can see my Sissy's handwriting. :) Happy Birthday Kenzie! I bet you are sleeping so soundly right now, after all the fun things you did today.
Love the pic of balloon head dad!
You inspired me, Melissa! Check out my blog, I did one just for you! Tee hee hee!
I absolutely LOVE kid's brthdays, so I enjoyed every one of those pictures. How cute that she thanked them for the rock and the stick! Oh, i remember when little Sam was just a little Sunbeam, and I was his teacher. How old is he now, like twenty!? I love the dress made from the girly man shirt! It is really cute!
Post a Comment