CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

winner winner chicken dinner

Some of my friends have never had a Klondike Bar. I thought I would tackle that dilemma first. Here is said Bar. Look, see, it's chocolate coated ice cream loaded thick and rich. No room for a stick.
I ate this one.
Next item of business, chicken dinner.

And now the moment you've all been waiting for. The winner as chosen for her great answer to my questions (and also that she was chosen from a slip of paper bearing her name that Erik pulled himself), is EVA!! Hooray for Eva! Glory for Eva! Prizes for Eva! OK, you get the idea, I'm pretty excited around here.

Eva, my lovely assistant, Mackenzie choose the random prize numbers earlier today and I am happy to award you with:

#37 and #95 I know, how lucky are you!?!

Also, Erik pulled a runner up from the entries, and Jodi, it was YOU!

You have been awarded #22! Here's a hint: you have to drive there. Bring me back a cookie!

Thanks for the funny entries, except Jami's, that's not funny, that's serious, and I will be contacting you in the near future (we'll talk kid swappin').


3 comments:

Eva said...

woo hoo! I am the coolest! I have mad getting my name picked out of a hat skillz!

Jodi said...

YAY! I can't believe I won - I love to win!!! I love #22 too! I will be happy to bring you back a cookie but I think it would be MORE fun if we went together like we talked about today! How 'bout tomorrow mornin'? What time is good for you?

Jodi said...

I forgot to say that chicken dinner looked pretty good, too! Can you tell I just got home from church a while ago and dinner wasn't made? So hungry! But that dinner would look good anyway!