My friend, Amy, had an auction for Nie Nie several weeks ago. I won the bidding and therefore, I won a cake of my choosing. I decided to have a Halloween party to honor Amy's cake. This cake exceeded my hopes for a "haunted mansion". Well done Amy, and a huge THANK YOU!
I took some pictures, but be looking at Amy's blog for some better shots.
Here is the chocolate cemetery:
And, just so you know, it was delicious, and I have the whole bottom cake sitting in my fridge (which I have to peek at quite often, I can't believe it's MINE!)!!!

4 comments:
I loved the cake - it was awesome, isn't she so talented? Your party was great, thanks for inviting us. And I loved Eric's tattoos!
I can't imagine how long you'd have to eat chocolate cake to get rid of it all. Oh my. You & Erik both looked great with your costumes. The tattoos were sweet.
that's an amazing cake. you should submit it to cakewrecks.blogspot.com (they do really great cakes, too, to illustrate how cakewrecks fail)...
looks like a fun halloween for you guys!
holey smokes! That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment