CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Simplificationalism

Project #1
The Game Closet
I am taking baby steps, and this was easy and rewarding.

8 comments:

CJ said...

Love it! Your "before" looks like my game closet right now, I think I'll go get me some instant gratificationalition.

Shellee said...

Here's the next project. Do you have ALL of the pieces to ALL of the games?
I'm pretty impressed, not at the organizationalism, but that you have so many!

Melissa M. said...

Yes indeed Shellee, I had to put some games back together, and I had to say goodbye to some others.
We love playing games.

Grandma Turtle said...

Did you say good-bye to your bins of blocks, or did you put them somewhere else? Your closet looks so nice now. You inspire me. I think my first project is going to be the now spare bedroom downstairs. Thanks for showing me how!

Anonymous said...

Did you watch Clean House before doing this? I watched a marathon of that show, and then I got in the mood to organize everything and paint the spare bedroom.

Amy said...

Wow! I'm super impressed!

Anonymous said...

I think baby steps are the way to go! You end up getting things done - even if it's one thing a weekend or a day or a month!

Jodi said...

Way to go! I remember as a kid wanting to play a game and we had a "before"closet. Everytime I would go in there I ended up making it an "after" closet and not getting to the actual game playing. And by some terrible curse as soon as you closed the door it became a "before" closet again! Great job!