CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Thanks to Amy

When I realized the year was almost over and I hadn't taken my kids to get their pictures taken, I panicked, I stressed out, I did not make an appointment (phone calls, sigh, that's another story) and after stewing and pondering how to ask, I finally asked her if she would PLEASE take some shots of them.
She very kindly said yes, and we set up a time, and something magical happened.
She got a perfect shot of each of them in less than 20 minutes!
I know!
Amy, that was the best experience we have ever had trying to get good pictures of them, you did such a fantastic job!
THANK YOU!
Amy emailed me the pictures the next day, I emailed them to Costco and picked them up and had them ready to mail the day after that.
I wanted to show you them all framed up.

11 comments:

April said...

precious pics of precious kids!

Grandma Turtle said...

Did Grandma get to see these cute pictures? Darling!

Stacey said...

They turned out great! Mackenzie looks so grown up....

Jodi said...

Wonderful! Amy does great work, but the subject has to be great as well - So cute!

Megan said...

They are perfect. amy is good.

Amy said...

You're so welcome. But you forgot to mention the part about you being my lifelong slave. That'll be awesome, too.

Melissa M. said...

Amy, I didn't want people to know how high your rates are!

Diana said...

Gorgeous! It has been WAY too long since I've seen you or your kids... in fact, I've seen your kids more recently than I've seen you! Your Mom had them with her at Aunt Colleen's house. Sam was so sweet to my Becca- he has such a neat Spirit about him. And I remember worrying and praying hard for you when Mackenzie was born and I've never even met Henry! Beautiful pictures!! You make pretty kids! ;)

Kindall Family said...

Those are awesome pictures! I wish I had a photographer friend here. We had (and are still having) a nightmare experience with Target portrait studios. Glad you had a good Christmas!

gina said...

Don't remind me... I usually get my kids birthday pictures on or around their birthday. Emery's birthday was clear back on the 10th. Now she has pink eye so I have to wait even longer. Hopefully I get to it before she's 18!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures!!! I love those stinkin dimples, where do I get some of those?!?!