CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

Miss Spring

This is little Miss Spring. I painted her in a series of 4 (perhaps you will meet her sisters) for a Christmas gift. I just wanted to talk about her, because I have been harboring ill feelings against her for a while. It was not fun to attempt painting a girl. I was not happy with how she turned out and the longer I starred at her, the more nuts I would make myself. I think I have finally felt (as close as possible) at peace with her.
And now you know that I am insane.

8 comments:

April said...

it's great!!

jamirclark said...

That's funny, I actually REALLY like it! I think you did a fantastic job!

lmbrady said...

I like her. I would also like to see her sisters.

Eva said...

I like her. She looks friendly.

CJ said...

I like it. If I had half of the talent that you have, I'd be in a museum, or would that be...asylum?

Grandma Turtle said...

Why do we have to wait until Christmas to see her in the other seasons? Come on. You can show US.....

Megan said...

She is beautiful... Leave her alone

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really really good! I love her! What a fun thing to do!