Indeed Kenzie, but I'm not sniffing anywhere near it.
Good news is, it's coming off on Wednesday.
Then her arm is going to be sanitized.
Now go and think on the things you have learned...
We're working to make a better tomorrow, today.
Posted by Melissa M. at 1/04/2009
Labels: Sunday School
5 comments:
you could write a song bout that:
smelly cast
smelly cast
What is growing in there?
Okay, I like the "smelly cast" a al Phoebe song going in the comment above. I'm just glad I've never had to deal with such things to know what they smell like. I suppose you won't be saving it for a souvenir?
Hee Hee... Smelly Cast :)
You are my regular "Sunday Yoda". Thank you, oh wise one, for the extra knowledge.
giggles...Smelly cast - one of my fave friends episodes! and Yuck to the cast I have had the unpleasant experience of that smell and do not envy you! Happy Wednesday!
Holy Cow that is hilarious that she got a Chuck-E-Cheese token stuck in it! You should save it for the memories! Seriously! It should go in a treasure box or something.
Post a Comment