CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Thoughts, by Melissa

  1. My children are having Spring Break this week. There are 2 things wrong with this: 1) it is not Spring yet (ever heard of the Vernal Equinox) and 2) We are not leaving town.
  2. Selection Sunday was yesterday, and today I am filling out my bracket. This brings me joy!
  3. I didn't win the HGTV Dream Home Giveaway. Darn.
  4. I think Movie/TV stars should not be idealized. No person should be regarded above another, especially because they chose acting as their career. Seriously, why does that make them special?
  5. What's worse than actors getting all sorts of attention, is "reality tv" people having the same status. What? They aren't even acting! Case and Point: I saw that Dancing With the Stars has the woman that got dumped by The Bachelor as one of the "stars". What did she "star" in? What makes her a "star"?
  6. I don't watch that dancing show, but if you ask me, filming a show in space seems like a huge waste of money.
  7. I think I'll go to the park today.

3 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

What is Selection Sunday?

Melissa M. said...

It's for the NCAA basketball tournament (March Madness), yesterday they released the brackets, so we can see who is playing who, and chose the winners.

CJ said...

Well, I see Liz already asked my first question. Secondly, I'm glad that Melissa is on Dancing with the Stars after what she went through with the JERK on the Batchelor. But, I must agree, just because you are a "celebrity" does NOT make you an expert on things political, medical, financial, .............