Erik and I had a gift card to the movie theater. We decided to use it this past Friday night on our date. He let me choose the movie! Well actually, he let me choose between Wolverine and Star Trek. What a tough choice! I thought it out....I have not liked any of the X Men movies, so that was that, I chose Star Trek.
We got our tickets and had a leisure dinner at a Mexican cafe right next door. We took our theater seats 25 minutes before show time. There were already a lot of people there. I sat and watched the people trickle in. As the time grew closer for the movie to start, that is when the "people who like to rearrange the seating arrangements" came in. You know what I am talking about. The ones that say, "Hey that seat there is empty and so it the seat 14 seats away, could you all move over so that we can sit together?" Well, it so happened that the seat next to me was empty. A fact that I had worried about when sitting down. We were down to 2 minutes, and I thought I was in the clear when Bossy and Significant Other walk in and loudly claim that seat and the one 3 down. To my dismay, the couple next to me moved over, the wrong way, leaving the seat next to me for him. He plopped down and immediately claimed the arm rest that my elbow was on. I have no other complaints, except that his breathing was like a light snoring sound, oh, and I was watching Star Trek.
8 years ago

4 comments:
oooohhh, I HATE seat re-arrangers. get there early if you want to pick your seat! grr.
Complaints about watching Star Trek?!! I don't like sitting close to strangers at the movies. Particularly loud breathing strangers.
So . . . you didn't like Star Trek? Wow, I'm not even a fan, but I really liked it. As for the breathing man, that would have detracted me from the movie the whole time so no wonder you didn't enjoy yourself!
I liked it too! But I agree about the seating. The later I get there, the more everyone needs to move over (ha ha)
Post a Comment