CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

I would fly hundreds of miles to see your smiles

I got to go to Idaho Falls, Idaho this past weekend to visit my Dixie. It was just one of those crazy ideas that Erik made happen. I love him.
Because Dixie and her sister have already blogged about it,
for great recaps click here and here.

I cut Gina out of the movie theater shot, so I had to post this:
This is for anyone that doesn't know that fry sauce exists:
I had so much fun catching up with Dixie. The chats, the good food, and the laughing made my heart so happy!
It was a great trip, and I was very happy to get back to my family last night.
I missed Erik so much, he stayed home to be with me today.
I love him.

6 comments:

Shellee said...

Holy Fry Sauce!!! I love the stuff and would eat it everytime I had fries if they sold it here. I have to make my own...so sad.

Kindall Family said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you got to go and have some fun girl time!
Do they not have fry sauce in AZ? Sad times. I hope you got your fill.
Are you ever planning to come through Boise again? I miss ya, too!

Amy said...

I am glad you had such a great trip. There's nothing better than good friends!

Amy said...

...except coming home to a good family, that is. You're lucky enough to have both!

Anonymous said...

Um, I look drunk. Great, now all your friends think you came here for an intervention (well, kind of you did)

jenjen said...

Oh My Goodness...I know those girls from Idaho Falls. I went to the same school! I graduated with their brother Kelly! That is so crazy, what a small world!