You'll get lots of ooh's and ah's from this Scouting household. Go Sam! I was a Wolf Den leader once--to 15 boys. They never missed a week, and I had no assistant. Bryce always "encouraged" them to ignore me and do something more fun. Plus, I had 3 little girls who wanted to join in the fun. I love scouting, but I would not want to repeat those two years!
Cub Scouting is one of my favorite places to serve! The boys are so eager to learn new things, and to do the requirements and earn their awards. Have fun with it! He does look stunning in his new uniform! :)
I spent my first 3 married years in cub scouts. It's definitely a special place and those boys are fun because they come in so excited. Sam looks so dang grown up in his uniform!
3 comments:
You'll get lots of ooh's and ah's from this Scouting household. Go Sam! I was a Wolf Den leader once--to 15 boys. They never missed a week, and I had no assistant. Bryce always "encouraged" them to ignore me and do something more fun. Plus, I had 3 little girls who wanted to join in the fun. I love scouting, but I would not want to repeat those two years!
Cub Scouting is one of my favorite places to serve! The boys are so eager to learn new things, and to do the requirements and earn their awards. Have fun with it! He does look stunning in his new uniform! :)
I spent my first 3 married years in cub scouts. It's definitely a special place and those boys are fun because they come in so excited. Sam looks so dang grown up in his uniform!
Post a Comment