CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

Alphabet Blogging: brought to you by the letter D

D is for a Delightfully easy to make Dress.
I made this dress for Mackenzie one night last week.
She really likes to wear dresses.
I am going to make her some skirts next, because she asked me to.

7 comments:

gina said...

How about delightfully domestic!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Daring, delightful, and dear--both the dress and the daughter!

Kindall Family said...

Super cute! What pattern did you use?

Susan said...

Now that just confirms what I already thought I knew...you really CAN do ANYTHING!

Melissa M. said...

I made it from a man's button down shirt. All of the buttons are down the back of the dress, and the front of the dress is the back of the shirt. It was really simple.

Kindall Family said...

Cool. I have heard of those. If you do one again, maybe you could take pictures along the way and do a tutorial. So a girl like me, who still struggle with sewing straight lines, could try to make one!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you keep such secrets.