CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

We dug up their bones.
We displayed them in museums.
We thought we knew them.
We
were
wrong.
They are getting stronger.
Soon they will strike.
How can we expect the Skeleton Warriors to defend us from the Mighty Dinosaurs?
We must stop all of this digging!
.
.
Ad paid for by The Mountain View Cemetery, "We're working hard to keep the dead buried."

4 comments:

Myra said...

You should read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." This post totally reminded me about that book, which is really, really funny. You might just like it.

Kindall Family said...

I love the ad at the bottom. I laughed out loud for real!
P&P&Zombies is fun but be prepared for a little gore. But also for Darcy telling Miss Bingley to stop prattling!

Melissa M. said...

I've read it. I laughed some.
Kathryn, you need to invite me to read your private blog!

***LIZ*** said...

I love Thursdays! Do you ever run out of ideas, you are like Anne of Green Gables, you have the best imagination.