CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

A Christmas review in pictures

In our spur of the moment style, we decided to drive up to St. George for Christmas.
We went up on Wednesday and came home on Saturday.
It was a lot of time in the van, but it was worth it.
I am kicking myself in the shins for not bringing our video recorder. Henry was shaking as he opened each gift.
Kenzie and Henry can now join Sam when he rides his scooter.
A preview of a blanket I made:

The house my parents are staying in has a friendly mountain lion.

4 comments:

Kindall Family said...

Looks like you had a good time! I hope to see more of the blanket you made. Also, I can't believe Erik still has that sweater! He's had that forever. Merry Christmas!

Grandma Turtle said...

No doubt you MADE Christmas for Grandpa and Grandma by going to be with them! Cute pics. That is quite a cougar!

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! Happy Holidays my dear friend!!!

Bekki said...

Henry's face is hilarious! Love the mountain lion- I'm glad you clarified that you were out of town. I was trying to picture Erik dressed in camo and carrying a rifle, it wasn't working.