CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

Novem Burr!

Just kidding, November wasn't a chilly month.
Things I remember about November are (in no particular order):

  1. My parents coming down for a visit. It was so much fun having them here!
  2. My dad finished up some of our projects. We now have crown molding in a few rooms, but most importantly, it is caulked. Thank you Dad!
  3. Thanksgiving! Oh my, the food tastes so much better when my Mom prepares it!
  4. Black Friday. I went shopping with Megan. This was my very first time braving a store at opening on Black Friday. I don't like being in large crowds, especially excited shopper crowds. I survived, and I actually had a great time. I was able to knock out my shopping that day because my Mom and I went back out later.
  5. Sewing! My goal this Christmas was to make one gift and buy one gift for each of my kids. My homemade gift this year is blankets. My loving parents cut all of the fabric for me and I just sewed and sewed. I still need to bind Henry's blanket, then I will be done. I will have to have a picture post.
  6. I participated in a Turkey Waddle 5K run. I probably jogged a little over half of it. It was before my Gym days, so I was very out of shape back then. Joking! I'm still out of shape.
  7. I put up the tree and decorations for Christmas. I love having a Christmas tree in the house, it's so cheery and bright.
That's what I remember about November.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the burrrr part only I don't believe you that it was burrrr there at all! It was -11 today!!!! AHHHHH! Hugs!