CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

So I thought I would work out at a gym

The picture says it all.
Megan and I decided to try out a "LITE" body workout class at the gym today. I think "lite" means something else in Gym language. True, it may have helped me out if I had any coordination at all. Or if I was in shape, but that's why I went to the gym, to get in shape. Ironic? Indeed.
We went yesterday morning as well, and that was a body pump class. We had to hold some bars with weights and pump and do squats and stuff.
A combination of those two days has made my shoulders feel like someone gave me a deep tissue massage and forgot to take their hands out.
I am going to be super hot (when it's July again).

8 comments:

April said...

Great illustration!
It's a good burn, though, right? I need to get back to the gym, too. A couple weeks in and I'll be glad.

Megan said...

that is exactly how we looked.... Did you take a picture of us??

Leilani said...

Ha ha ha - love the pic. The 1st time I did body pump I couldn't sit for a week - I would just fall onto the couch. Which gym do you go to?

Amy said...

Ha! Two days in a row?! You girls are rockin'...

p.s. come January I'll be that dead human in the middle.

Mindy McNamara said...

what gym are you at? Fitness Works?

Melissa M. said...

Yes, Mindy.
I am still SORE!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, love the picture! You should do a weekly picture of you in action. I loved this post!

Stacey said...

I love body pump, and I couldn't walk for about a week after my first class! Good luck!