CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

post script

and by post script, I mean completely random post.

  1. I have been on an organizing kick for the last 2 days.
  2. I turned one bedroom into a play room.
  3. I turned two bedrooms into "bed" rooms, meaning, they only have beds, and well, clothes, so I guess they are technically bed dressing rooms.
  4. I turned the loft into a crafting/exercising/watching tv while I do those things room.
  5. I cleaned off the shelf in my laundry room and put things back up in a tidy way.
  6. I have eaten a lot of chocolate the last 3 days.
  7. Perhaps there is a link there?
  8. Chocolate is good.
  9. I like Milky Ways currently.
  10. and Caramellos.
  11. I have been walking/walking faster/jogging 3 miles each day  4 times.
  12. Perhaps there is a link there?
  13. to what?
  14. Lost my train of thought.
  15. I have been in a deep dark place of late.
  16. I think I am coming out.
  17. It helps to see that I have accomplished something on a given day.
  18. And good friends help too.
  19. and chocolate.
  20. I don't know why I am numbering things, but now I feel like I have to end on 23.
  21. I like odd numbers.
  22. We started a new tradition of "Reading Sunday" and we all sat together reading/looking at books for a couple of hours.  It was great.

6 comments:

Kindall Family said...

I heart you, Melissa. Your mind makes me smile. I am not a fan of odd numbers, though. I would have had to end on an even. Unless it's a multiple of five. Then it's okay.

Leilani said...

I really need to do number 5, and I have also been doing a lot of number 6!!

Amy said...

I leave you for a few days and you're JOGGING?! While pushing Henry! I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with you girls. But I can help push away deep darkness with canasta. Anytime. Any place.

CJ said...

I love people who are productive to remove themselves from the dark places!! Kindred spirits, you and me. Then cover it with chocolate. I hope you are feeling better :) If you want some good news, see my blog.

Anonymous said...

Come to my house and organize me my dear... and we'll eat chocolates.

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Your blog reminds me that I need to write down what I have been working on at this house--since OCTOBER! You finish things much more quickly than I do--so I'm glad it's not a contest! Good work, Melissa!!