Sam participated in his first Pinewood Derby.
He and Erik with help from others made a fabulous car.
Here is his car in lane 1 (far left side).
He named it the Black Bullet.
Here he is waiting at the finish.
He won the first race, such a happy face!
He placed 3rd overall and got a trophy!
He has never recieved a trophy before, and he is so proud.
We celebrated afterward by going out for some frozen yogurt.
It was a really fun day.

7 comments:
Did you visit Yogurtland? I think that was the name of the place Jessica took us to. We loved it--and they even had some sugarfree yogurt for me! Now we found a place called Frogurt up here that does the same buy-by-the-ounce thing. Yippee!
Your kids are so cute. I love to see pictures of them, and see their Erbnesses. :)
Yeah Sam!!!
Welcome to a crazy tradition!!
You should ask your brother all about it.
---Love the pics!!
I love a good pinewood derby!
That's my boy. Us July birthdays rock the free world.
Love,
MK
(Mary Katherine)
I know, I am slow, just getting caught up from the last few weeks (or more... lol)
Congrats on his first pinewood derby. One of the biggest events of the year for our pack as well. :)
Sounds like he has a great program. :)
Post a Comment