CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

I have recently put on a few pounds.
I know what you are thinking....
                                                           ...and you are right
                                                        I do need to hit the gym.
                                                                 And I will!
                                                            in 9 months or so.

14 comments:

The Coatney's said...

yay! congratulations! how exciting!

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!

April said...

Really??
This Thievery thing is so confusing.

Grandma Turtle said...

(picture me jumping up and down with a big ole grin!) Oh ya! Oh ya! A new baby for your Mom to hold and love! :) When will your new Babe arrive?

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Those pics look very familiar! We are so happy for you! Does that mean you've been feeling sick? Maybe you'll get another girl and go 2-2 like your Mom did!!

Jessica said...

What?! I had no idea!! Congratulations!!! :D How are you feeling??

The Earls said...

I can't believe I recognized mine right away! I love your thievery thursdays. So much fun. How are you guys doing?

the mrs. said...

WOO HOO!
I'm glad you're only thieveing pictures and not the real thing in this case.
And we are so VERY excited for another cousin!
WOO HOO!

kristi said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Melissa,

This is your old friend Rumpelstiltskin. I am still waiting for the baby you promised me. No baby, no gold, remember!?!?!

Carissa said...

I haven't notice any weight gain at all ;) Congratulations! What do your other kids think?

jessica poole robins said...

Congrats! that's awesome!
arizona babies in the house :)

CJ said...

Congratulations Melissa! Are you hoping to round things out with another girl? So happy for you!

dgmthrof4 said...

Congrats! That is great to hear. I won't expect you to hit the gym in nine months either... I'm still trying to figure out when to even get a workout in myself... :)