CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

The results are in

I had my ultrasound today.  The one that checks the baby's anatomy and makes sure everything is OK.
Everything looks great and I am so happy!
Also, they were able to tell the gender.
You want to know?
I'll give you a hint:
I have been 100% accurate in predicting the gender of my babies.
I'll give you another hint:
I predicted a girl.
OK, last hint:
Erik predicted a boy.
He was wrong (but he was very happy to be wrong).

18 comments:

The Coatney's said...

yay! finally! i've been waiting and waiting for you to blog! we missed it dearly! congratulations on a girl! that's what i'm having too! maybe they can be friends someday in junior high and your girl will give my girl a bottle of tribe perfume for christmas and my girl will wear it every day even though it gives her a splitting headache. did i ever admit that to you? i think i'm allergic to tribe but i loved you so much i didn't want to hurt your feelings. good times.

kristi said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well at your appointment. How fun to have 2 of each gender! Maybe she and William will have swim lessons together as they get older just like their siblings Justin and Mackenzie:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend!!! How truly wonderful! Want to come over tonight and paint out on my deck?

Carissa said...

50/50! Now that's good family planning. Hooray, for new baby girl!

Grandma Turtle said...

Yay, now the Girl Team is even with the Boy Team! Is Kenzie so excited to be getting a SISTER? Now, if she could just come tomorrow, huh (kids have a hard time waiting for so long). Are you keeping her name a secret for now? It will be a pretty name, I just know it. ♥

CJ said...

Congratulations! Long time no hear on the blog or FB, but I bet it's because you're baking a really nice girl. Is the name a secret?

Kimmie said...

Yay! Congratulations one million times over! You guys make cute kids! She will be precious!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

We're so thrilled for you and your kids! They will love helping with a new baby sister! Have you started feeling any better yet? Love you! Aunt Colleen

Shellee said...

HOORAY! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad everything's looking good! You're following our pattern: boy, girl ,boy, girl!

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. :D I hope you have been feeling better!

Kirstin said...

Hooray for girls!

Kindall Family said...

Congrats on another girl! I hope you are feeling good. Stay cool in that awful heat, my friend.

Bekki said...

I am so thrilled for you!!! Wonderful news!

the mrs. said...

WOO HOO!!!!!
We are soooo very happy for you all!
--Hope you are feeling better!

Stacey said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys. Every girl needs a sister and now Mackenzie gets one and you get another little one to dress up! Congrats!

jessica poole robins said...

That's so awesome! Congrats!

dgmthrof4 said...

What sweet news! Two & Two of each is fun! Congrats!

gina said...

What?!? You're pregnant?? That's awesome. I haven't had my computer for about four months so I guess it makes sense that I didn't know. (all my friends blogs are on my favorites list on that computer.. not my laptop) Well congratulations! I'm excitd for you!!!