CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Favorite toys for kids

Hey look, another list!  How fun for you.
These are my favorite toys that either I played with, or that I love for my own children.

  1. Lego building blocks (you knew that would be on there)
  2. wooden train track sets that you put together however you want
  3. Barbie dolls (always a fun time with my sister and now my daughter)
  4. Polly Pockets (they are just so little and cute)
  5. cars (a must have for little boys, especially the remote controlled variety)
  6. wooden blocks
  7. jump rope (I jumped for most of my recess career)
  8. balls (bouncy, basket, soccer, rubber, beach, volley, foot, they are all good)
  9. play-doh or modeling clay
  10. any of the Fisher Price Little People sets
  11. toy instruments with kazoos being a must
  12. play kitchen, food, shopping cart, and cash register
What are your favorite toys? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oooh toys!!! As a kid, my Care Bear, my Cabbage Patch Kid, Rainbow Bright and Fisher Price anything!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

My favorite Grandma toys are ones that require imagination, bring success easily, and can occupy several kids at one time. My Grandma closet has been getting a workout for the past couple of months. (blocks, stringing beads, pop beads, bristle blocks, puzzles, magnets, and occasionally I even get out my rhythm instruments.