CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

A date with Henry

I just got back from taking Henry out.  Here is the run down:
He wanted to go the the new McDonald's that recently opened down the street.  We went in, ordered food, and sat in the play place area.  Every 6.5 seconds a murderous scream pierced the very core of my brain.  When we were finished eating, Henry turned to me and said, "I am NOT going to play in there, that girl is too loud!"  We left, and I felt bad that he didn't play, so I took him to Wal*Mart so he could play on their video game machines.  They had 2 games, 3 crane machine games, and the rest were gumball machines.  He tried a car racing game and crashed a lot.  He tried a shooting game and gave up before the game started.  He tried a, oh yeah, that was all.  Then we wandered around the store looking at toys.  After about 10 minutes he said, "I want to go home." and that was it.
I am going to have to plan something super fun for our next night on the town, maybe a shoe store....

1 comments:

Megan said...

perhaps you could take him to do your taxes on your next date.