CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

2 truths and a lie

Yesterday, I got a lot of stuff done.  Laundry, cleaning, odds and ends, and the such.  It was a very productive day.
Sometimes at night, I sit and say, "I didn't get anything done today."  but yesterday, I had a realization that there are just going to be days where I feel like getting things done, and on those days I have super energy and I move from one job to the next with great speed, and there are just going to be days where doing nothing but keeping myself and my family fed and happy is enough. 
I guess what I am trying to say is that I am part robot and I must power down in order to strengthen my energy source to combat filth and grime about 4 times a month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought that was just me, so happy to hear I am not alone!

MD Diet Weight Loss & Nutrition said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirstin said...

Completely relate. That is my conclusion as well. I am really starting to realize that pushing myself too hard when I am not feeling up to it isn't really worth it because I am either really grumpy or drop-dead tired afterwords. I just chug along the best I can and somehow it all gets done (or not) and that's okay. :)