I have always enjoyed a nice big bowl of breakfast cereal.
Here are my current top 8 picks (in an incorrect order)
Number 6: Chex
I prefer them with a cut up banana.
Number 4: Cookie Crisp
My love of cookies combined with my love of cereal.
Number 2: Honey Bunches of Oats
I love those sweet little clusters of goodness and I feel like I made a healthy choice.
Number 5: Kix
It has just the right amount of sweetness without being sugar overload.
I also love the crunchy spheres.
Number 8: Life
I like the flavor. It's at the bottom only because it gets soggy way too quickly.
Number 1: Reese's Puffs
Best. Cereal. Ever.
Number 3: Rice Krispies
They taste good to me even when I'm sick. Also have to have a cut up banana on them. Also I love turning them into delicious marshmallow treats. Also, I love the snapping and the crackling and the popping when milk is poured on them.
Number 7: Special K
I see them as the Mom and Dad flakes of the little Rice Krispies with a little bit of sweetness.
A few that didn't make the cut:Any cereal that is of a fruity nature (pebbles, froot loops, etc)
Any cereal with marshmallows (lucky charms, etc) and that is surprising to me, because Lucky Charms used to be my favorite. What is happening to me?
Also I don't care for Grape Nuts.









5 comments:
My top picks are kix, corn chex with bananas, smart start, kelloggs red berries, and life. I also like Reeses Puffs, but only as a plain snack. I absolutely will not eat any other cereals period.
Life's my fave. I also really enjoy "oatmeal squares". Don't know why. I am a huge fan of cereal, though. I remember as a teenager eating several large bowls of cereal every morning. I would get excited as I woke up thinking about eating cereal. Perhaps it was a small addiction then. :) Now I wake up and roll over.
A bowl of cereal is my favorite snack and can also replace any meal...
I, too, love cereal very much!! :) And if we lived in the same house, we would probably buy Reese's Puffs and then hide them from each other or at least write our names real big on the box so we were sure to have some in the morning! :D
Your limmerick made me laugh for 10 glorious minutes, thank you so much for that! Here is one in return...
There once was a girl from Phoenix
Who really liked her some Chex
She ate cereal all day long
Whilst singing a sweet little song
As they all made her want to do Kix.
Post a Comment