I registered Henry for Kindergarten today. Wow. Another year of Kindergarten fun. He's going to love it. I decided to put him in the afternoon class so that Estelle and I can sleep all the while he's gone. That way I won't miss him.
8 years ago
We're working to make a better tomorrow, today.
I registered Henry for Kindergarten today. Wow. Another year of Kindergarten fun. He's going to love it. I decided to put him in the afternoon class so that Estelle and I can sleep all the while he's gone. That way I won't miss him.
Posted by Melissa M. at 3/09/2011
1 comments:
I can see Diana doing that with the two boys; She loves her naps. :) But, she also hates remembering to get them to school in the middle of the day, its so much easier to remember to pick them up for some reason....
Post a Comment