- Life just keeps right on going whether or not you are involved.
- Erik has conducted 2 funerals within the past several weeks.
- He had never been to an LDS funeral before that.
- Summer vacation is going well down here. I have scheduled out our days and each day has specific chores and a specific fun thing (ex: library day, swimming days, friends over day, hot lunch day, mom is going to stay awake day, do a service day, Independence Day, hop on one foot day, opposite day, etc day), and there is quiet time where much reading and coloring and puzzling takes place.
- Today being Friday, it is "Adventure Day". This is where I get to choose a fun outing for us. I'm not sure what we are going to do yet, but it feels like it's going to be exciting.
- I have recently learned that I am quite the proficient at Connect 4. None of my kids can beat me!
- Estelle is a 6 month old. Yikes! You know what? I need to get portraits done of her. She hasn't had a nice photo shoot yet.
- Speaking of photos. A while back, I lost all of my pictures when our computer crashed. This wouldn't have been too sad if I hadn't lost years worth of pictures several years ago. Henry had zero prints and Sam and Kenzie had up until age 4 and 2 respectively. I cried. Then I asked my parents if they could save any and all photos of my kids. They sent me a flash drive with hundreds of photos, so between that and what I had on my laptop and what I had on my blog, I was able to get 580 prints made. I then bought the photo books and after many hours of organizing and placing them, I have photo books for my kids!
- Guess which child I left out of this?
- I forgot to buy a book for Estelle.
- Just when I thought I was making progress toward being a good mom....
- At least it is only 6 months worth and not 5 years like the rest of them.
- bullet points are fun. I think in the future, everyone is going to be using them.
8 years ago

6 comments:
I love "mom is going to stay awake day"! That is how I feel! :)
I have missed you blogging.
Yahoo you're back!
Maybe if I leave alot of comments you will blog more my little lifeline! Hugs!
I find your bullet points amusing for the following reasons:
* They are pertinent
* It's like a PowerPoint Presentation of your life
* It breaks it down in to easy to swallow pieces
* Just because
I am soooooo sorry about the pics! That is such a devastating feeling. I'm glad you were able to recover some from other people!
You are very ambitious in your summer adventuring! I can barely talk myself into short trips to Walmart with my troupe. I needed some stuff last week and every day I would find some reason not to go! :D
Estelle is BEAUTIFUL and she will not mind getting a book later than her siblings. You're incredibly ambitious to do that... I should really, really do that. It might require a trip to Walmart, though. Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about it. ;D
Post a Comment