CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

I love my Mom

Happy birthday, Mom!
You are such a great example of kindness and service.  I am so glad you are my mom and I love you!
Here is an essay that Mackenzie wrote at school about you:
My Grandma
My grandma makes me the most happy because she takes care of me.  She loves me.  She plays with me.  She taught me how to ride my bike without training wheels.  She is my best friend.

3 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Your Mom IS awesome. Good thing I married Diana so I could get to know her and your dad. Well, and Diana's not too shabby either. :P

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Great tribute post, Melissa! She's a keeper!!

Grandma Turtle said...

Look at these 2 grinny girls. :) Cute picture. Glenda's getting better about having her picture taken than she used to be. Hooray!