1. Estelle turned one on December 2nd. Amy made an amazing cake for her and I like her pictures better than mine so click here to see it.
2. It was a bike that I wrapped in the Christmas post. Sam thought it was hilarious and acted like he didn't know what it was.
3. I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and I am pretty much in love with it. I have read 2.5 books so far. It's handy and dandy.
4. Erik took off work on Monday so we could celebrate our civil rights as a family. We went to Bounce U (a place with lots of inflatable bouncers) and the Olive Garden.
5. The Olive Garden has paninis now. I got a chicken florentine and it was divine.
6. It had grilled chicken, spinach, asiago and parmesan cheeses, and a sun dried tomato sauce.
7. I adore a grilled sandwich.
8. I think the rest of this post is going to me thinking about that sandwich.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. OK, I'm good. I mainly just wanted you to see Estelle's cake anyhow. It was carrot cake and it had cream cheese frosting.....I love that too.
8 years ago

2 comments:
I would have to agree with you about sandwiches. In fact, if I was forced to only eat one type of food the rest my life, I think I would choose sandwiches. So much variety, so much goodness.
Most adorable cake ever!! Lucky to have a friend that dedicated, creative and generous! ;)
Post a Comment