CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Forward, March!

I love me some March.  This year has been a particularly good March.
It started with the opportunity to go and watch the premiere of Kid History Episode 8 in Mesa.
I love that these are the only shots I got.  
Henry above: excited
The guys below: really blurry
Sam had his final Pinewood Derby!  His car was gold, and he named it "Gold Rush".
 Estelle, always happy:
 except when she isn't:
 This past Saturday, we all worked on cleaning up the backyard.  It took a few whines and a couple of hours, but the kids were richly rewarded with a trampoline.

Erik and I were sore from pulling weeds, so we made them set it up.
 They did a great job putting it together, and happily jumped until the night wrapped them up in her dream filled blanket of starry sky and moonlit peace.


 I did make our resident engineer test it out to make sure it was safe.


3 comments:

Bekki said...

I love the snarly pic of Estelle- She IS ADORABLE.

Diana said...

You are the coolest parents ever! My kids want to live at your house... they will arrive by post tomorrow morning. :D Just kidding, but I bet they wish I wasn't. :D

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all these images of your life!!! Love the vacation photos!