a Hero Factory scorpion guy made by Henry
Gilbert, AZ Temple under construction
turned me off pudding for days
fox painting for a family reunion auction
Sam's birthday cake made by dear Amy
Rockaway Beach (summer family reunion trip) and the Tillamook Cheese Factory below
Mackenzie got braces in August. She will have them for a year.
Found this great dining set on Craigslist for a steal.
I painted this elephant for my niece
Erik and I made this LEGO board for the wall. Love it!
on a carousel ride last weekend

3 comments:
I know that fox! It lives at my house! It sure was nice of your dad to let us win :)
What a fun post! I should do one like this. Only my phone is not smart and I would have to email each picture individually and then save them all and then get blogger to find them all... on second thoughts... :D No, I really should, though! I loved all the fun pics! Funny that phones capture life now. I love your artwork!!
ESTELLE!!!!!! STOP GROWING UP!!!!! i think your mama has been holding out on sending pics of you to save my little heart from realizing that you're not my little baby anymore :o( who authorized this? you are so adorable and getting so big! i miss your guts so much!
and i love your mom's new table set-very nice. we should play games sometime don't you think? :o) skype? haha!
Post a Comment