CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Just so 2013 doesn't feel left out


  • I just had some time to kill so I read through some of my old blog posts.
  • "time to kill" is kind of a disturbing phrase.
  • Sorry that you are probably picturing a murderingish type scene now.
  • Here are the top (insert number after I finish) things that happened in 2013:
  1. I now have a 12 yr old, a 10 yr old, a 7 yr old, and a 3 yr old and that makes me feel old.
  2. but not as old as Erik feels.
  3. (because he's 5 years older than me, not because I think he's "old")
  4. Sam is in 7th grade.  That's practically high school and high school is practically "bye, mom." 
  5. : (
  6. : (
  7. OK, my niece got married!!!!  We got to go to Utah in August for that, and it was so fun to see so much family (which we miss) and I got to catch up with Dixie.
  8. : )
  9. I ate a bag of microwave popcorn for lunch today.
  10. and Subway (eat fresh) for dinner.
  11. Probably because we need to go grocery shopping.
  12. Which I am avoiding because I already finished my Christmas shopping and I feel like going to the store will just make me spend more money.
  13. I love odd numbers, so I will stop here.
a) There you have it, 2013 was wonderful and we all got older.
b) Have a Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

April said...

Hey ol' pal (and I don't mean OLD) - just checking in to see that you're still kickin'! Happy new year!