CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Tidbits

I took this photo in Idaho. We were driving from Boise to Kamiah, and Erik was enjoying the scenery so much, I decided to save our lives and take pictures so that he could focus on driving.
Today is a great day. It is Sam's last day of winter break, so I took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza. It was really fun because it wasn't crowded (I have a slight crowd phobia) so it was easy for me to keep track of my little ones. Henry just ran from game to game squealing. Sam loved the gun games, there is a shocker. Mackenzie spent all of her coins on a candy crane game.
Now they are all taking a nap. Like I said, today is a great day!

3 comments:

CJ said...

Oh my goodness, that is so beautiful! This is the kind of stuff you'd want to leave Arizona for. I think it's great that you were able to surprise your family for Christmas, now that's a gift!

Amy said...

That picture stuns me. So gorgeous to look at, but I know I'd definitely want to be in the car driving THROUGH it rather than IN it. Still...so lovely.

***LIZ*** said...

You took that? I didn't know you had such talents. That sounds like a great day! I love nap time!