First off, I just took 20 pictures of myself, and this was the only good one.
I still have laundry sitting in the dryer from Monday.
I fought with Erik in my dream last night and I haven't gotten over it yet.
My vacuum cleaner sucks, and by that I mean it won't suck. I have a vacuum curse, every vacuum I use breaks.
For lunch today I had a twinkie and tortilla chips.
I need a shower.
Dora the explorer irritates me. Why is she always yelling at me? Why is there a fox that steals from others? Why does Dora never know where her house is, she is obviously not old enough to be out alone. Why is there a lake full of crocodiles? Why is the grumpy old troll grumpy?
OK, I feel a little bit better now. Maybe even better enough to restart the dryer...maybe.
8 years ago

3 comments:
I'm sorry that you had a funky day. I probably could join you there. I haven't showered yet today, and at this point I probably won't. I'm glad my kids are past Dora, but I had 5 Oreos for lunch! Cheer up Melissa, we're all in this together:)
Ha! If I just saw that picture out of the blue I would NEVER guess it was you. Seriously funny! But it did surprise how much you look like Sam - the bottom half of your face, I guess - in it. I'd never seen the resemblance so clearly before.
Hope today is much improved!
I love this post, I think it is hysterical! I have had the same thing happen with dreams that are too vivid, and I wake up grumpy.
Post a Comment