CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

We live to fight another day

So part of posting the dumb picture of myself was to make myself post a whole bunch more to push that post to the bottom.
The other part was to complain about my day and apparently voice my hostility toward Dora (I don't know why that came out except that Kenzie was watching it at the time). Sorry friends.
Today I won the fight. The day did not get me down. I declared it a day free of TV and my computer. It is night now, so here I am. It did make our day better. I showered before it was even 9am. I did laundry (two words, clean sheets). I played a lot with Kenzie and Henry, I even got out the play-doh that I keep hidden. I also read a book from start to finish. And without the nuisance of TV, Kenzie found time to dump two containers of glitter in the office room. Sure wish the vacuum could fix that (but I'm not complaining).
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. Get it. Read it. Love it! I just finished it moments ago and I still can't stop thinking about it.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I've never heard of that book - onto my list it goes! Do you own it or is it library?